We are currently accepting applications for volunteers for WordCamp Miami 2013. Our volunteer coordinator this year is Diana Espino.
Please review the below information BEFORE you signup. It’s important, because we depend on our volunteers to help run things smoothly (which everyone GREATLY appreciates). Being a volunteer is a great way of giving back to the WordPress community, and meeting alot of great people. Not to mention some behind the scenes fun. 🙂
- We try to ask only for a few hours of help from our volunteers, but you must be generally available April 5th-7th. If you are not available during one of those days, please let us know in advance.
- On the signup form, please pick something you would be interested in volunteering in but keep in mind we might not pick you for this. So pick multiple things.
- Most of our volunteer help during the dates of the event involve setting up, registration, session/crowd control, helping with food, and cleaning up afterwards.
- You must check-in on the day of the event(s) with your volunteer coordinator(s). More information will be in the emails we’ll be sending to approved volunteers.
- Signing up below is great, but you will get an official email from WordCamp Miami Team when you have been selected. Don’t show up on the day of the event saying you are a volunteer… we won’t have the special name badge for you!
For general inquiries about volunteering or providing a volunteer service, please contact us here instead. The below form should only be used if you are seriously signing up to volunteer for the event.
Fill Out Our Volunteer Form
We use MailChimp for our forms, so you need to click here to fill out the volunteer form. Thanks in advance!